Trade Spoon Review
Tradespoon is being advertised as a user-friendly software platform that eliminates all guesswork on how stock prices might move. In short, you can be a consistent trader when you utilize Tradespoon’s exclusive Trade Intelligence Platform!
Or can you? We check out the inner workings of Tradespoon as a service that makes you trade smarter in this Tradespoon review.
What is Tradespoon?
Tradespoon is a bit different from all the other trade intelligence platforms out there on the web. It promises to make any trader smarter by presenting them with the right tools, the right skills, and the right trading techniques. At its core, Tradespoon is an all-in-one program where you can view trade option recommendations and get the training you need to think on your own. One of the most enticing features is that you can learn from the experts while making good money from the moment you click on Sign Up.
When you check out the main Tradespoon website you’ll have an idea of what it’s all about. The software itself promises lightning-quick data transfers, the latest and greatest trading tools and up-to-date information that will empower you to make an accurate prediction and invest accordingly. Tradespoon has even compared themselves to similar trading software competitors in terms of apps, newsletters and alert services and boldly claim they have the upper hand.
You can begin trading smarter with Tradespoon in 3 simple steps:
- Sign up for a free Tradespoon account and watch the available training videos to get a primer.
- Sharpen your trading skills and knowledge in line with the training videos. You can apply the concepts you’ve learned and make a profit.
- Use Tradespoon’s real-time market data and many tools to trade smarter.
The good thing about Tradespoon is that you can try it out free for 7 days. The free membership provides traders a glimpse of how they can make more money using the trade option and recommendation service. You’ll have one week to plumb the depths of Tradespoon and see if the platform is worthy of your subscription money.
Take a look at some of the features you can get with Tradespoon:
- Get Started Guide – Your trading journey starts off with an introductory primer video that gets you up to speed really fast. Outlined in this guide are the basics and a well-made transition as you go further down the details of stock trading.
- Video Training Library – Boasts a collection of training videos that cater to traders of all experiences. Here, you’ll be able to watch everything from explainer videos to the more complicated trading techniques and advanced skills.
- Live Educational Webinars – Each week Tradespoon subscribers are invited to a webinar or a live training session to enhance their trading skills even further.
- Webinar Recordings – You’ll have complete access to the webinar archive videos in HD. You can watch these webinars using any compatible device, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops any time you want.
- Market Commentary – The Market Commentary is a blog that’s updated in a bi-weekly manner. All stock recommendations and market tips are posted here.
- Case Studies – These are 3rd person videos that show the traders of Tradespoon in action.
- Smart Trading Guides – Want to increase profit margins on trades? Users can download the PDFs and guides that streamline your trading strategy.
- Virtual Trading Account – Here, you can get a feel for trading our test out your learned techniques without any monetary risk.
- Dedicated Support – How would you like a live person giving you advice and answering any and all questions you have about trading? The live support from Tradespoon is excellent and available 24/7.
- Daily Trade Picks – Get a list of pre-made trade sell and buy recommendations.
- The Trading Block – Tradespoon’s trading pick system that you can rely on when you need to do real trades. The Trading Block provides a comprehensive trading experience that begins when you choose the options up until the point where your trade is executed.
Trade Intelligence Platform
Tradespoon is not Tradespoon without its engine, nicknamed the Trade Intelligence Platform. Here, you’ll have the ability to make smarter trades and a slew of other trading-related actions.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s included in the vaunted Trade Intelligence Platform:
- The Bulls and Bears At Tradespoon – Members get a ready-made list of all underperforming and overperforming stocks for the week.
- The Seasonal Charts – You get stock performances laid out in an easy-to-read graph format for trade option references.
- The Probability Calculator – Here, you can check if there’s a solid indication that a specific stock is worth investing in via specified price targets.
- Active Trader – Somewhat acts as a cheat sheet for traders who just want to get in on the action without wasting hours on speculation.
- Active Investor – The same as Active Trader. For members who want to do swing trading without the work or effort.
- Stock Forecast Toolbox – Includes essential trading tools such as the portfolio manager, a profit calculator, a company screener and a stock forecast tool.
- Forex Forecast Tool – Gives you in-depth analyses of different stock trades in Forex.
- Trade Idea Tool – Here you’ll be able to draw up personalized predictions depending on the criteria you set.
- Expert Option and Stock Picks – Provides an excellent list of stock trading options depending on directions and both entry and exit prices.
- Stock Focus List – You get a list of liquid stocks, complete with probability calculation reports, a detailed research report and seasonal charts.
- Proprietary Equity Research – Get detailed analysis reports coming from Thomson Reuters.
- Portfolio Toolbox – Manage your portfolio straight inside the Tradespoon platform. It includes optimization and analysis along with management functions.
- Trading Block – You can start trading with preferred options and save up on commission rates.
Tradespoon Video Training Vault
Think of the Video Training Vault as a library that contains everything you need to know about trading and making smarter trade decisions. The content in the Training Vault is divided into sections ranging from beginner to advanced. It’s a helpful resource that has virtually all kinds of topics you’re looking for. Videos are the popular format for content delivery, which means you can readily view it on any smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
The Free Training Guide is a no-cost sample of the trade topics you wish to watch without having to wade through content that you already know. Needless to say, you won’t need to go back and forth between different training software to start learning the ins and outs of successful stock trading. This section includes screeners, research tools, tech analyses, and strategies.
The entire guide can be summed up in 4 parts:
Tradespoon 101 is for those who are new to stock trading. This section holds the beginner’s hand throughout, introducing them to stock terms and trading concepts that are easy to understand and absorb.
Advanced Options Strategy is what you should look into if you’re into stock trading for a steady source of income. Here, you’ll be training to look at and analyze different option spreads and choose the best one according to key metrics. You’ll also be taught how to reduce overall risk investments via a comprehensive technical analysis with help from Tradespoon’s forecasts.
The last section is Trading Plan, a blueprint you can rely on for handling and organizing your portfolio. You can download the Training Guide as a PDF and peruse the contents to further optimize your strategy.
Tradespoon Membership Costs
The wealth of content that you get with free membership is excellent, but what can you get if you decide to sign up for a premium account?
All in all, there are about 4 membership levels in Tradespoon. Let’s check out what’s included in each option.
Free – Traders will have the option to see if investing in a Tradespoon membership is worth it or not. The live webinars, training videos and educational trading material are free to read or watch without no time limits. It’s the perfect resource for beginners who want to learn the ropes of stock trading.
Stock Forecast – Priced at $58 per month. You get complete access to the Stock Forecast Toolbox, which can help you with your short and long-term investments.
Premium Membership – Priced at $125 per month. You get full access to all what Tradespoon has to offer, including option picks at exit and entry prices and updates and alerts via SMS and email.
Tools – Priced at $83 per month. This is for expert/professional traders who prefer to get the Tradespoon Stock Forecast Toolbox to complement their stock picks.
Tradespoon does offer a money back guarantee for 30 days if you’re not satisfied with the service.
The Creators of Tradespoon
Tradespoon is the brainchild of several trading experts. Vlad Karpel is the CEO of Tradespoon. Before starting the software he was OptionsXpress’ Head of Tech and Vice President. Vlad left the company in 2007 when it was churning out 60,000 orders daily and had over 300,000 customers. All the experience he had, Vlad brought to Tradespoon. Vlad is also largely responsible for creating the algorithm that has made the software so successful.
Alex Benyukhis is the CMO of Tradespoon. The man is primarily in charge of Tradespoon’s direct marketing and e-commerce front. Alex has acquired previous experience being the founder and president of Six Sima Inc., a private company that specializes in web traffic and lead development for financial business organizations.
Who Should Use Tradespoon?
Tradespoon is designed to be an intelligent trading software that can be used by beginner traders and experts alike. The beauty of this predictive system is its flexibility in providing useful information for traders on all levels. Perhaps one of the best features of Tradespoon is its inclusion of daily trade picks and recommendations that give you the best chances of turning a profit. As advertised, Tradespoon takes the guesswork and intensive trading research out of the picture and allow you to invest with minimal risk.
The moment you sign up you’re greeted with a seamless, intuitive interface that makes trading so much easier. You can use the various apps, tools, and resources to become a well-rounded trader in the long run.
- Tradespoon gives you option spread picks and stock picks, each with their own exit and entry prices. Plus, you get complementary tools, videos, analysis reports and updated market research, all in one platform.
- The trading software itself is intuitive and easy to use. Stock trade beginners who aren’t familiar with the terms and the concepts, much less operating a computer will feel right at home in just a few minutes. The menu, the interface, and the layout is optimized for learning and trading efficiency.
- Members can set Tradespoon to do the trading on their behalf. All services can be used on compatible devices, i.e., smartphone, tablet and laptop computers. You won’t ever miss a trade or a trade alert again.
- Members can set up their own portfolio with specific risk and reward details. Tradespoon automatically matches what you’ll be looking for in a stock trade with minimal input.
- The recommendations you get from Tradespoon comes from experience financial trading vets and experts. These people have gained experienced from years of trading stock options and building up profitable stock portfolios.
- Training modules lead you every step of the way. Tradespoon offers continuous learning in a constantly-evolving environment.
- There’s a 30-day money back guarantee for paid memberships and a 7-day free trial offer for testing out the software.
Tradespoon isn’t the first of its kind. This means that there are individuals who were burned by mediocre trading softwares before and assume that Tradespoon is the same. But unlike other softwares, Tradespoon comes with a free trial and a money back guarantee if you ever aren’t satisfied with how it performed.
The convenience of having all the best tools and trading data in one easy-to-use platform make Tradespoon one of the best in the business. You get a chance to learn and study with the best and come up with your own profitable portfolio in the end. Try it for the free trial and stay for the invaluable stock trading content. Increase your chances of making a profit on stocks with less risk today!
Blake is a self-made online day trader with a knack for adventure. On his free time, he loves reading and learning new thing as well as improving his jiu-jitsu skills. He currently resides in New York City. Learn More >>